EVIS X1 Video System Centre
The EVIS X1 CV-1500 Video System Centre combines video processor and LED light source in one box, resulting in a more compact and lightweight design. Additionally, cross compatibility between EVIS EXERA III and EVIS LUCERA ELITE lead to a vastly extended portfolio of compatible endoscopes. The CV-1500 features multiple special observation modes that support physicians during endoscopic procedures.
- Conventional white light.
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging).
- AFI (Auto Fluorescence Imaging).
- TXI (TeXture and color enhancement Imaging) optimises the structure, color tone and brightness of the mucosal surface.
- RDI (Red Dichromatic Imaging) improves visibility of deep blood vessels and bleeding points.
- BAI-MAC (Brightness Adjustment Imaging with MAintenance of Contrast) improves brightness in darker portions of the endoscopic image.
VISERA ELITE II video system center
The VISERA ELITE II video system center combines the LED light source and the processor in one box, defining simplicity in the OR. The intuitive touch panel enables easy and fast control with no interruption of the procedure.
- All-in-one 2D processor and light source
- LCD touch panel
- LED light source
- Special light observation
- Supports IR observation
The 3DV-190 3D video processor overcomes the limitations of 2D and previous 3D systems to provide clearer visualization. The unit produces 3D images that can be viewed in a number of modes, including side by side or line by line.
- Mixing of left and right images
- Output to multiple monitors
- Switching between 2D and 3D observation