OES Long Resectoscope
The extra-long resectoscope with a working length of 272 mm
The OES Long Resectoscope has been designed to be able to treat patients with long urethras or large bladders with PLASMA.
- Extralong resectoscope for special patients
- Improved visualization and low-pressure conditions
- Modular design with specially adapted outer sheaths
OES Pro Resectoscope
With a working length of 194 mm
A 2002 Red Dot Design winner, the OES Pro Resectoscope allows easy and effective resection in saline of benign prostatic hyperplasia and NMIBC.
- Clinically evaluated
- Wide variety of treatment options
OES Pro Laser Resectoscope
For laser treatment of NMIBC
The Olympus OES Pro laser resectoscopes offer you reliable and versatile precision tools for laser treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- More precise
- Great image quality
- Partly adaptable and versatile