Featured product nCare & VaultStream — Procedure Recording and Medical Content Management
When performing complex procedures, it is essential to have the right visual information at the right time — with no distractions. Therefore, clinicians and nurses need technologies and solutions that allow them to concentrate on all the important details.Details
nCare Medical Recorder
Secure and Intuitive Design to Support Healthcare Teams
nCare is a connected medical recorder that captures full-HD images and videos from up to two surgical devices simultaneously. nCare easily, reliably, and securely connects clinicians with the critical visual information they need at anytime. The userfriendly solution can fit nearly anywhere, from an endoscopic trolley to an equipment pendent. The nCare recorder can be deployed as a stand-alone device or connected to hospital networks and hospital-wide information systems. Recorded visual data can be stored locally on the nCare recorder, saved externally to an encrypted USB drive, or stored securely and managed on VaultStream, a centralised medical content management system.
- Capture, record, view, label, print and export procedural information via user-friendly touch-panel Interface.
- Optimised for Olympus and compatible with virtually any video source.
- Secure storage and access options.
- Integrated power source protects media in the event of an unexpected power loss (StreamGuard).
- Clinical library with images and videos linked to patient information.