HD 3CMOS Camera head
The 3CMOS camera head is the most lightweight on the market. With its three CMOS chips, it provides clear images with natural colors. It includes an IR filter to support an upgrade of the VISERA ELITE II system to IR observation.
- 3CMOS sensor
- Special light observation
- Small, compact design and lightweight
- 2× optical zoom focus
- Fiber mode
HD 3CMOS Camera head autoclavable
With its 3 CMOS chips it is most light CH in its range and provides clear images with natural colours. It is including an IR filter to support an upgrade of the VISERA ELITE II system to IR observation. Simple electronic buttons for zoom and focus integrated.
- 3CMOS Sensor
- Special Light Observation
- Small, Compact Designs and Light Weight
- 2× Optical “Power” Zoom
- Fiber Mode
- Autoclave Compatibility
4K Camera Head CH-S400
With 4K Exmor R® CMOS Sensor, optical-fiber transmission
With 4K technology, Olympus is now striving to make laparoscopic visibility even better by adding features such as Ultra High Definition, Wider Colour Gamut, and Magnified Visualisation.
- Sharper images with less noise with the 4K Exmor R® CMOS Sensor and optical-fiber transmission
- Optimal view (fast and accurate)
- Improved operability (ergonomic design)
- Available types: XZ-E type: 50 × 63 × 142 mm, and XZ-Q type: 45 × 58 × 161 mm
More product information for 4K Camera Head CH-S400
HD Pendulum Camera Head
The CH-S190-08-LB (UROCAM II) ultralight pendulum HD camera head provides very high image quality by incorporating HD-NBI and is ideal for bladder cancer resection. Weighing just 65g with a pendulum design, this camera head is comfortable to use, especially during long procedures.
- Crystal clear, brilliant, and true to life
- Ultralight and easy to operate
- HD with NBI – ideal for bladder cancer resection
3CCD - CH-S190-XZ-E/Q
Camera Head, full HD 3CCD
The 3CCD Camera Head provides HD image quality as you have never seen before. The design provides unsurpassed detail and colour reproduction while minimising operator fatigue.
- Full HD 3CCD
- Power zoom
- Power focus
- NBI (Narrow Band Imaging)