Dedicated ultrasound processor
The EU-ME2 high-quality, high-resolution, compact ultrasound processor enables integration with conventional endoscopy on a single workstation. Its advanced features include Tissue Harmonic Echo (THE), Contrast Harmonic EUS (CH-EUS), and Elastography.
- Tissue harmonic imaging.
- CH-EUS (contrast-harmonic endoscopic ultrasound).
- All relevant flow functions (COLOR, POWER, H-Flow) and PW Doppler.
- Compact, space-saving design.
- Compatible with miniature probes.
- Fully integrated.
Ultrasound System for Endoscopic and General Imaging
The flagship diagnostic ultrasound platform Hitachi ARIETTA 850 incorporates the latest technologies for exceptional image quality, including eFocusing* and shear-wave elastography for EUS. With Olympus EUS scopes boasting compatibility, the performance of ARIETTA 850 can now also be exploited in EUS examinations — supporting imaging, sampling and interventional procedures.
- Tissue harmonic imaging
- Contrast harmonic imaging
- Elastography, shear-wave elastography
- Flow functions (COLOUR, POWER, eFlow) and PW Doppler
- Powerful back-end image-processing engine
- 22-inch OLED (organic light-emitting diode) monitor
- Wide range of extracorporeal ultrasound probes
- Various calibration options for individual adjustments