Rigid Laryngoscopes for Larynx Surgery
5.4 mm range for a full screen image
Olympus rigid HD laryngoscopes offer excellent views of the larynx and vocal cords, including a full-screen image with the 5.4 mm range. By incorporating NBI, you can diagnose and treat laryngeal pathologies with confidence.
- Full-screen image (with 5.4 mm)
- New approach for better diagnosis
- Better definition of margins with NBI and HDTV
Rigid HD Laryngoscopes
Olympus rigid HD laryngoscopes offer excellent views of the finest structures of the larynx and vocal cords. Its innovative design reduces pharyngeal reflex and avoids refocusing during procedures.
- Visualisation of the finest structures
- Great convenience with less refocusing
- Reduces cost over lifetime
- Patient convenience – less pharyngeal reflex