Mobile Endoscopic Workstation
The WM-NP3 supports Olympus systems in any clinical environment by providing a slimline profile and increased loading capacity.
- Versatile dedicated accessories are available
- Supplied with a separation transformer, the central switch allows all equipment to be powered up simultaneously.
- Low power standby reduces the amount of power consumption when switched off.
- Convenient cable management for tidy and easy access.
- Enhancement of the procedural view with both swivel and tilt functionality.
The TC-C4 Compact Trolley is designed as a space-efficient trolley which is large enough to be used in conjunction with the EVIS EXERA III imaging system.
- Compact design is ideal for use in the outpatient examination or the doctor’s screening office where space is limited
- Easy to move thanks to its light weight and integrated handles at the front and rear of the top tray
- Optimized cable management is achieved through channels in the columns and cable ties on rear of shelf