1. Focus Stacking has been added for shooting and merging different shots so that the entire scene is in focus from the foreground to the background.
2. Focus Bracketing has been added for shifting the focus slightly while shooting.
3. Focus Peaking now allows adjustment of peaking intensity and colour specification.
4. Silent Mode has been added for situations where camera sounds are inappropriate.
5. An easier to use Anti-shock mode has been added.
6. Olympus Capture 1.1 tethered shooting software is now supported.
7. S-OVF (Simulated OVF) has been added to provide a view that is similar to that of the unaided eye.
8. 4K Time Lapse Movie has been added.
9. Live Composite shooting can now be controlled remotely using the Olympus Image Share smartphone app.
10. 5-axis image stabilisation + electronic stabilisation for movies is now supported.
11. Multiple frame rates (24p (23.98p)/25p) and time code recording is now supported.
12. A slate tone can now be added for convenient movies, has been added.
13. Synchronised recording start/stop operation between the camera and linear PCM recorder is now supported.
14. Disabling MF clutch and saving the setting menu cursor position is now supported.
List of improved items