A rugged underwater housing for the groundbreaking OM-D EM-5 camera, the PT-EP08 utilises interchangeable bayonet-mount lens ports* that are compatible with both M.Zuiko Digital and Zuiko Digital lenses.
Port PP-EP01* enables the use of eight different M.Zuiko Digital lenses: 9-18mm, 12-50mm, 14-42mm, 14-42mm II, 14-42mm II R, 45mm, 75mm and the upcoming 60mm Macro (in current development).
The new optional PAD-EP08* port adapter enables currently available lens ports for three E-System SLR lenses to be used when the camera lens mount adapter MMF-3 is attached to the E-M5, further enhancing lens options and providing a convenient upgrade path for users who already own these lenses and their associated ports with their current housings. These Zuiko Digital SLR lenses are the 8mm Fisheye, 35mm Macro and 50mm Macro.
Please see the PT-EP08 system chart
for details on component and accessory matching.
*sold separately from the PT-EP08
- Waterproof up to 45m
- Bayonet-mounted lens ports
- Multiple port options for both MFT and E-series lenses (sold separately)
- Front cover and back cover, locked by rotary buckle
- Two optical fibre connectors for TTL flash control with Olympus dedicated underwater flash units
- Large Buttons for easy operation
- Monitoring window to detect water penetration
- Multicoated glass to reduce inner reflections