A twin flash unit that provides enormous versatility in flash lighting effects for scientific, medical, industrial, and nature macro photography. Twin flashes allow for even illumination in flat-field copy photography (e.g., document copying), and the independently adjustable output creates strong shadow effects in insect or small object macro photography. The separate flash heads can be individually angled and can be fired simultaneously or singly. Flash output balance is adjustable to a ratio of 8:1.
Scientific, medical, forensic, industrial, and nature macro photography
The FS-STF22 twin flash set is comprised of the TF22-11 Twin Flash, the FC-1 Macro Flash Controller and the SR-1 Shoe Ring.
It is recommended that the FS-FR1 adapter ring (sold separately) be used for attaching the the SR-1 shoe ring to the Zuiko Digital 50mm f2.0 and 35mm f2.0 macro lenses. With other lenses that have 67mm and 72mm filter threads, the SR-1 shoe ring can be attached directly.
Flash output is a maximum GN22 (ISO100) when both flashes are used (GN16 when only one flash is used) in TTL Auto mode with an Olympus E-System camera, and variable from GN 0.7-22 in Manual mode
- Four built in modelling lamps
- The bundled FS-SR1 Shoe Ring used for attachment of the twin flash to the lens has 67mm and 72mm lens threads.
- The optional FS-SHV1 high voltage flash battery pack can be used with the FC-1 Macro Flash controller for applications requiring the fastest recycling times
- The optional FS-FP1 Flash power grip can be used to provide handle-mount usage with higher speed recycling and increased no. of flash shots (the FP-1 grip uses 4 'C' size cells to power the FC-1 unit)
- For more information on the use and capabilities of the FS-STF22 Twin Flash Set, please download the Macro Flash System manual