The new PT-EP06L is the ideal complement to the PEN E-PM1 for underwater photography.
Included with with this housing is a bundled flash diffuser, which works to soften the light of the E-PM1's clip on flash (FL-LM1). This in turn makes system even more affordable as it if an external flash is not further required. Its high-quality polycarbonate design and engineering seals the camera completely from any trace of moisture, and provides protection from knocks and bumps when used on land.
This housing enables the use of two lenses: M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II & M.ZUIKO DIGITAL 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R. For fans of wide-angle photography, there is also an optional wide conversion lens available, which attaches to the front of the lens port.
- Waterproof up to 45m.
- Built-in white LED "Target Light", ideal for macro photography.
- Front cover and back cover, locked by a rotary buckle.
- Bundled with a diffuser for use with the FL-LM1.
- Two optical fiber connectors for TTL flash control with Olympus dedicated underwater strobes.
- Monitoring window to detect water penetration.
- Large buttons for easy operation.
- Supports different lenses.
- Multi-coated glass to reduce inner reflections.
- Possible to attach conversion lenses.